What Questions Should I Ask When Looking For A Realtor?
To begin finding the Realtor you want working for you, here are 10 smart questions to ask:
- How long have you been in the business?
- What is your average list-to-sales-price ratio?
- How will your marketing plan meet my needs?
- Will you provide references?
- What separates you from your competition?
- May I review documents that I will be asked to sign?
- Can you help me find other professionals?
- How much do you charge?
- What if I’m unhappy with the service?
- What haven’t I asked you that I need to know?
Remember, these questions are just a starting point. A good Realtor should be able to answer any questions you have, after all this is why you hire a pro, right?